Meaning of YOUNG in Hindi
Meaning of young in Hindi
- तरुण(Pr. Tarun)
- कुमार(Pr. Kumar kumaar)
- बाल(Pr. Bal baal)
- युवा(Pr. Yuva yuvaa yuwa)
- बिना अनुभव का(Pr. Bina anubhav ka binaa anubhav kaa bina anubhaw ka)
- मूर्ख(Pr. Murkh moorkh)
- ताज़ा(Pr. Taza taazaa taja)
- नयी(Pr. Nayi nayee)
- छोटा(Pr. Chhota chhotaa)
- अनुभवहीन(Pr. Anubhavahin anubhavaheen anubhawahin)
- कच्चा(Pr. Kachcha kachchaa)
- छोट(Pr. छोटे - Chhote-chhote)
- जवान(Pr. Javan zawan)
- ताज़ी(Pr. Tazi taazee taji)
- नन्हा(Pr. Nanha nanhaa)
- नया(Pr. Naya nayaa)
- नवोदित(Pr. Navodit nawodit)
- अल्पवयस्क(Pr. Alpavayask alpawayask)
- अल्पायु(Pr. Alpayu alpaayu)
- बच्चा(Pr. Bachcha bachchaa)
- शावक(Pr. Shavak shaavak shawak)
- यंग(Pr. Yang)
- नवयुवक(Pr. Navayuvak nawayuwak)
- किशोर(Pr. Kishor)
- कमसिन(Pr. Kamasin)
- युवती(Pr. Yuvati yuvatee yuwati)
Meaning of YOUNG in English
- Not long born; still in the first part of life; not yet arrived at adolescence, maturity, or age; not old; juvenile;
- Being in the first part, pr period, of growth; as, a young plant; a young tree.
- Having little experience; inexperienced; unpracticed; ignorant; weak.
- The offspring of animals, either a single animal or offspring collectively.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of YOUNG, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word YOUNG
"Got the lot here -- another young man being fitted up just now, in fact"
- The word/phrase 'young' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Harry spotted professor quirtell, too, the nervous young man from the leaky cauldron"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the young in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"A foolish young man i was then, full of ridiculous ideas about good and evil"
- To understand the meaning of young, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
YOUNG usage in Proverbs/Idioms
YOUNG has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "YOUNG": Examples from famous English Poetry
"For both the young and old"
- This term young was used by Dave Stout in the Poem Friendship poem.
"Young and beautiful was wabun;"
- This term young was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"God lyaeus, ever young"
- This term young was used by John Fletcher in the Poem God lyaeus.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें