Meaning of YIELD in Hindi
Meaning of yield in Hindi
- उपज(Pr. Upaj upaz)
- उत्पन्न(Pr. Utpann)
- वस्तु(Pr. Vastu wastu)
- फल(Pr. Phal fal)
- लाभ(Pr. Labh laabh)
- उत्पाद(Pr. Utpad utpaad)
- आय(Pr. Aay)
- उत्पत्ति(Pr. Utpatti)
- पैदावार(Pr. Paidavar paidaavaar paidawar)
- प्रतिफल(Pr. Pratiphal pratifal)
- फ़ायदा(Pr. Fayada faayadaa phayada)
- मुनाफ़ा(Pr. Munafa munaafaa munapha)
- लब्धि(Pr. Labdhi)
- उपय(Pr. Upay)
- प्राप्ति(Pr. Prapti praapti)
- अधीन होना(Pr. Adhin hona adheen honaa)
- पालन करना(Pr. Palan karana paalan karanaa)
- हार मानना(Pr. Har manana haar mananaa)
- जगह देना(Pr. Jagah dena jagah denaa zagah dena)
- मान लेना(Pr. Man lena man lenaa)
- देना(Pr. Dena denaa)
- पैदा करना(Pr. Paida karana paidaa karanaa)
- फल देना(Pr. Phal dena phal denaa fal dena)
- उत्पन्न करना(Pr. Utpann karana utpann karanaa)
- छोड़ना(Pr. Chhodana chhodanaa)
- ढह जाना(Pr. Dhah jana dhah janaa dhah zana)
- बताना(Pr. Batana batanaa)
- मान जाना(Pr. Man jana man janaa man zana)
- लाभ पहुँचाना(Pr. Labh pahunchana laabh pahunchanaa)
- समर्पण करना(Pr. Samarpan karana samarpan karanaa)
- स्वीकार करना(Pr. Svikar karana sveekaar karanaa swikar karana)
- बदलना(Pr. Badalana badalanaa)
- जवाब दे देना(Pr. Javab de dena javaab de denaa zawab de dena)
- झुक जाना(Pr. Jhuk jana jhuk janaa zhuk zana)
- उत्पादन(Pr. Utpadan utpaadan)
- पहँचाना(Pr. Pahanchana pahanchanaa)
- झुकजाना(Pr. Jhukajana jhukajanaa zhukazana)
Meaning of YIELD in English
- To give in return for labor expended; to produce, as payment or interest on what is expended or invested; to pay; as, money at interest yields six or seven per cent.
- To furnish; to afford; to render; to give forth.
- To give up, as something that is claimed or demanded; to make over to one who has a claim or right; to resign; to surrender; to relinquish; as a city, an opinion, etc.
- To admit to be true; to concede; to allow.
- To permit; to grant; as, to yield passage.
- To give a reward to; to bless.
- To give up the contest; to submit; to surrender; to succumb.
- To comply with; to assent; as, i yielded to his request.
- To give way; to cease opposition; to be no longer a hindrance or an obstacle; as, men readily yield to the current of opinion, or to customs; the door yielded.
- To give place, as inferior in rank or excellence; as, they will yield to us in nothing.
- Amount yielded; product;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of YIELD, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word YIELD
"He would yield very soon, because he needed to know that his theory was right"
- The word/phrase 'yield' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
"I must not yield up a pin's point of the ground i had gained"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the yield in the novel The home and the world.
"Misfortune has broken my once haughty spirit; i yield, i submit; 'tis my fate"
- To understand the meaning of yield, please see the following usage by Mark Twain in The adventures of huckleberry finn.
YIELD usage in Proverbs/Idioms
YIELD has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "YIELD": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To fate we must yield, and the thing is the same;"
- This term yield was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem For my own monument.
"And cursed with hearts unknowing how to yield."
- This term yield was used by Alexander Pope in the Poem Elegy to the memory of an unfortunate lady.
"Oft did the harvest to their sickle yield"
- This term yield was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a country churchyard.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें