Meaning of YELL in Hindi
Meaning of yell in Hindi
Meaning of YELL in English
- To cry out, or shriek, with a hideous noise; to cry or scream as with agony or horror.
- To utter or declare with a yell; to proclaim in a loud tone.
- A sharp, loud, hideous outcry.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of YELL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word YELL
"Harry threw the cloak around his shoulders and ron gave a yell"
- The word/phrase 'yell' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Harry! came wood's anguished yell from the gryffindor goal posts"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the yell in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"At that precise moment, a strangled yell echoed down the boys' staircase"
- To understand the meaning of yell, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
Usage of "YELL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A yell that rent the firmament"
- This term yell was used by Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lord Macaulay in the Poem Horatius.
"Led on by that fear-stricken yell"
- This term yell was used by Lewis Carroll in the Poem The hunting of the snark.
"As who pursued with yell and blow"
- This term yell was used by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in the Poem The rime of the ancient mariner.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary