Meaning of WORST in Hindi
Meaning of worst in Hindi
- सब से बुरा(Pr. Sab se bura sab se buraa)
- अत्यंत बुरा(Pr. Atyant bura atyant buraa)
- दुष्टतम(Pr. Dushtatam)
- निकृष्टतम(Pr. Nikrishtatam)
- सबसे बेकार(Pr. Sabase bekar sabase bekaar)
- सबसे बुरी बात(Pr. Sabase buri bat sabase buree baat)
- सर्वाधिक बुरा(Pr. Sarvadhik bura sarvaadhik buraa sarwadhik bura)
- सबसे खराब(Pr. Sabase kharab sabase kharaab)
- सबसे ज्यादा नुक़सान(Pr. Sabase jyada nuqasan sabase jyaadaa nuqasan sabase zyada nukasan)
- सबसे रद्दी(Pr. Sabase raddi sabase raddee)
- जीतना(Pr. Jitana jeetanaa zitana)
- हराना(Pr. Harana haranaa)
- पराजित करना(Pr. Parajit karana paraajit karanaa parazit karana)
- बुरी तरह से पछाड़ देना(Pr. Buri tarah se pachhad dena buree tarah se pachhaad denaa)
Meaning of WORST in English
- Bad, evil, or pernicious, in the highest degree, whether in a physical or moral sense. see worse.
- That which is most bad or evil; the most severe, pernicious, calamitous, or wicked state or degree.
- To gain advantage over, in contest or competition; to get the better of; to defeat; to overthrow; to discomfit.
- To grow worse; to deteriorate.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WORST, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WORST
"The hufepuffs' worst fears had clearly been confirmed"
- The word/phrase 'worst' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Father's always said old dumbledore's the worst thing that's ever happened to this place"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the worst in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"Okay, ron sighed as though resigned to the worst, i'm ready"
- To understand the meaning of worst, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
WORST usage in Proverbs/Idioms
WORST has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WORST": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That torture the worst"
- This term worst was used by Edgar Allan Poe in the Poem For annie.
"Was the worst pang that sorrow ever bore"
- This term worst was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Desideria.
"And the worst friend and enemy is but death"
- This term worst was used by Rupert Brooke in the Poem Peace.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें