Meaning of WORK in Hindi
Meaning of work in Hindi
- हल करना hal karana hal karanaa
- ललित कला lalit kala lalit kalaa
- उपाय करना upay karana upaay karanaa
- जोड़ना jodana jodanaa zodana
- करना karana karanaa
- संचालन करना sanchalan karana sanchaalan karanaa
- जोस में लाना jos men lana jos men lanaa zos men lana
- काम करा कर लेना kam kara kar lena kaam karaa kar lenaa
- चलना chalana chalanaa
- प्रयत्न prayatn
- संपादन sanpadan sanpaadan
- काम करना kam karana kaam karanaa
- कार्य करवाना kary karavana kaary karavanaa kary karawana
- गुण करना gun karana gun karanaa
- जोश में लाना josh men lana josh men lanaa zosh men lana
- झटकना jhatakana jhatakanaa zhatakana
- पैदा करना paida karana paidaa karanaa
- प्रभाव डालना prabhav dalana prabhaav daalanaa prabhaw dalana
- प्रयास करना prayas karana prayaas karanaa
- आजीविका aajivika aajeevikaa aaziwika
- कृति kriti
- कार्य kary kaary
- ग्रन्थ granth
- प्रतिक्रिया pratikriya pratikriyaa
- प्रयत्न करना prayatn karana prayatn karanaa
- प्रभाव उत्पन्न करना prabhav utpann karana prabhaav utpann karanaa prabhaw utpann karana
- उद्यम udyam
- कर्मशाला karmashala karmashaalaa
- कलाकृति kalakriti kalaakriti
- कार्यस्थल karyasthal kaaryasthal
- धन्धा dhandha dhandhaa
- परिश्रम parishram
- मेहनत mehanat
- लेखन lekhan
- उबालना ubalana ubaalanaa
- व्यवसाय vyavasay vyavasaay wyawasay
- घुमाना ghumana ghumanaa
- बूटा काढना buta kadhana bootaa kaadhanaa
- बनाना banana bananaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of WORK in English
- Exertion of strength or faculties; physical or intellectual effort directed to an end; industrial activity; toil; employment; sometimes, specifically, physically labor.
- The matter on which one is at work; that upon which one spends labor; material for working upon; subject of exertion; the thing occupying one; business; duty; as, to take up one's work; to drop one's work.
- The causing of motion against a resisting force. The amount of work is proportioned to, and is measured by, the product of the force into the amount of motion along the direction of the force. See Conservation of energy, under Conservation, Unit of work, under Unit, also Foot pound, Horse power, Poundal, and Erg.
- To exert one's self for a purpose; to put forth effort for the attainment of an object; to labor; to be engaged in the performance of a task, a duty, or the like.
- Specifically: (a) That which is produced by mental labor; a composition; a book; as, a work, or the works, of Addison. (b) Flowers, figures, or the like, wrought with the needle; embroidery.
- Manner of working; management; treatment; as, unskillful work spoiled the effect.
- Hence, in a general sense, to operate; to act; to perform; as, a machine works well.
- To ferment, as a liquid.
- To act or operate on the stomach and bowels, as a cathartic.
- To produce by slow degrees, or as if laboriously; to bring gradually into any state by action or motion.
- To influence by acting upon; to prevail upon; to manage; to lead.
- To set in motion or action; to direct the action of; to keep at work; to govern; to manage; as, to work a machine.
- Performance of moral duties; righteous conduct.
- That which is produced as the result of labor; anything accomplished by exertion or toil; product; performance; fabric; manufacture; in a more general sense, act, deed, service, effect, result, achievement, feat.
- Structures in civil, military, or naval engineering, as docks, bridges, embankments, trenches, fortifications, and the like; also, the structures and grounds of a manufacturing establishment; as, iron works; locomotive works; gas works.
- The moving parts of a mechanism; as, the works of a watch.
- Ore before it is dressed.
- Hence, figuratively, to be effective; to have effect or influence; to conduce.
WORK usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें