Meaning of WORD in Hindi
Meaning of word in Hindi
- अलफ़ाज़ alafaz alafaaz alaphaj
- कथन kathan
- झगड़ा jhagada jhagadaa zhagada
- प्रतिज्ञा pratigya pratigyaa
- बाइबिल baebil baaebil
- अफ़वाह afavah aphawah
- आदर्श वाक्य aadarsh vaky aadarsh vaaky aadarsh waky
- गीतकाव्य gitakavy geetakaavy gitakawy
- पद pad
- बात bat baat
- कहना kahana kahanaa
- शब्दों में व्यक्त करना shabdon men vyakt karana shabdon men vyakt karanaa shabdon men wyakt karana
- वादविवाद vadavivad vaadavivaad wadawiwad
- संकेशब्द - sanket-shabd
- समाचार samachar samaachaar
- वर्णन करना varnan karana varnan karanaa warnan karana
- अक्षर akshar
- आदेश aadesh
- ख़बर khabar
- पवित्र बाइबल pavitr baebal pavitr baaebal pawitr baebal
- वाक्य vaky vaaky waky
- कहावत kahavat kahaavat kahawat
- चर्चा charcha charchaa
- बतचीत batachit batacheet
- वचन vachan wachan
- प्रकट करना prakat karana prakat karanaa
- शब्दो में व्यक्त करना shabdo men vyakt karana shabdo men vyakt karanaa shabdo men wyakt karana
- शब्द shabd
- संदेश sandesh
- अभिव्यक्त करना abhivyakt karana abhivyakt karanaa abhiwyakt karana
- ज़ाहिर करना zahir karana zahir karanaa jahir karana
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of WORD in English
- The spoken sign of a conception or an idea; an articulate or vocal sound, or a combination of articulate and vocal sounds, uttered by the human voice, and by custom expressing an idea or ideas; a single component part of human speech or language; a constituent part of a sentence; a term; a vocable.
- Language considered as implying the faith or authority of the person who utters it; statement; affirmation; declaration; promise.
- A brief remark or observation; an expression; a phrase, clause, or short sentence.
- To express in words; to phrase.
- To ply with words; also, to cause to be by the use of a word or words.
- Talk; discourse; speech; language.
- Hence, the written or printed character, or combination of characters, expressing such a term; as, the words on a page.
- Account; tidings; message; communication; information;
- Signal; order; command; direction.
- To use words, as in discussion; to argue; to dispute.
- To flatter with words; to cajole.
- Verbal contention; dispute.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WORD, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WORD
"He didn't say another word on the subject as they went upstairs to bed."
- The word/phrase 'word' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"He left without another word."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the word in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Before Ron could say another word, Hermione had disappeared."
- To understand the meaning of word, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
WORD usage in Proverbs/Idioms
WORD has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WORD": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A gentle word like a spark of light,"
- This term word was used by David G. Kelly in the Poem Love Poem.
"We'd need a word of cheer,"
- This term word was used by Author Unknown in the Poem Friendship Poem.
"The Holy Word"
- This term word was used by William Blake in the Poem Hear the Voice.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें