Meaning of WONDERFUL in Hindi
Meaning of wonderful in Hindi
Meaning of WONDERFUL in English
- Adapted to excite wonder or admiration; surprising; strange; astonishing.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WONDERFUL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WONDERFUL
"Even harry, who knew nothing about the different brooms, thought it looked wonderful"
- The word/phrase 'wonderful' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"You know, the stone was really not such a wonderful thing"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the wonderful in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Petunia, any ideas vernon tells me you're a wonderful golfer, mr. mason"
- To understand the meaning of wonderful, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
WONDERFUL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WONDERFUL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Was a wonderful scene"
- This term wonderful was used by Eric R. Hughes in the Poem Love poem.
"After having spent another wonderful night with you"
- This term wonderful was used by Patrick Flores in the Poem Love poem.
"And all the wonderful things"
- This term wonderful was used by Uriel Consolo in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें