Meaning of WON'T in Hindi
Meaning of won't in Hindi
Meaning of WON'T in English
- A colloquial contraction of woll not. will not. see will.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WON'T, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WON'T
"You won't be"
- The word/phrase 'won't' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"The password's 'pig snout' but it won't help you now, the fat lady's gone off somewhere"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the won't in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"You will keep looking while i'm away, won't you said hermione"
- To understand the meaning of won't, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
WON'T usage in Proverbs/Idioms
WON'T has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WON'T": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old"
- This term won't was used by Written and owned by Angela Lee Hillsley in the Poem Friendship poem.
"You can't talk, you won't talk about it"
- This term won't was used by Alissa Krull in the Poem Love poem.
"For dolts that can't or won't determine"
- This term won't was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The pied piper of hamelin.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary