Meaning of WIVES in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "WIVES" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of WIVES in English
- Of wife
- Pl. of wife.
- Of wife.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WIVES, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WIVES
"Where are we to find men who have no wives and children he interrupted"
- The word/phrase 'wives' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The home and the world'.
"Only the mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters of the officers"
- 'Mario Vargas Llosa' has used the wives in the novel Who killed palomino molero.
"The station regularly received anonymous notes, usually about unfaithful wives or husbands or about smugglers"
- To understand the meaning of wives, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who killed palomino molero.
WIVES has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WIVES": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Thus shall your wives, and thus your children fall;"
- This term wives was used by Alexander Pope in the Poem Elegy to the memory of an unfortunate lady.
"The beauties of the cheap, and wives of lombard street"
- This term wives was used by Thomas Randolph in the Poem An ode to master anthony stafford.
"And wives still pray to juno"
- This term wives was used by Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lord Macaulay in the Poem Horatius.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें