Meaning of WISE in Hindi
Meaning of wise in Hindi
- जानकार janakar janakaar zanakar
- विवेकी viveki vivekee wiweki
- ढब dhab
- बुद्धि मान buddhi man
- गंभीर ganbhir ganbheer
- ज्ञानी gyani gyanee
- विद्वान vidvan widwan
- ढंग dhang
- अक्लमन्द aklamand
- प्रकार prakar prakaar
- अच्छा achchha achchhaa
- चतुर chatur
- बुद्धिमान buddhiman
- होशियार hoshiyar hoshiyaar
- रीति riti reeti
- चालाक chalak chaalaak
- धूर्त dhurt dhoort
- सही sahi sahee
- जानकारी देना janakari dena janakaaree denaa zanakari dena
- सूचना देना suchana dena soochanaa denaa
- तरह tarah
Meaning of WISE in English
- Hence, prudent; calculating; shrewd; wary; subtle; crafty.
- Hence, especially, making due use of knowledge; discerning and judging soundly concerning what is true or false, proper or improper; choosing the best ends and the best means for accomplishing them; sagacious.
- Dictated or guided by wisdom; containing or exhibiting wisdom; well adapted to produce good effects; judicious; discreet; as, a wise saying; a wise scheme or plan; wise conduct or management; a wise determination.
- Having knowledge; knowing; enlightened; of extensive information; erudite; learned.
- Versed in art or science; skillful; dexterous; specifically, skilled in divination.
- Way of being or acting; manner; mode; fashion.
- WordPerfect Information System Environment
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WISE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WISE
"Very wise, Harry."
- The word/phrase 'wise' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"Never quite in their league, talent-wise."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the wise in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"Oh I'm not sure that was wise! they could hear Bagman shouting gleefully."
- To understand the meaning of wise, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
WISE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
WISE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WISE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Special, accepting, exciting and wise"
- This term wise was used by Written and owned by Angela Lee Hillsley in the Poem Friendship Poem.
"Spake disdainfully in this wise:"
- This term wise was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"Fear examples and be wise:"
- This term wise was used by John Fletcher in the Poem Hear, ye Ladies.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें