Meaning of WISDOM in Hindi
Meaning of wisdom in Hindi
Meaning of WISDOM in English
- The quality of being wise; knowledge, and the capacity to make due use of it; knowledge of the best ends and the best means; discernment and judgment; discretion; sagacity; skill; dexterity.
- The results of wise judgments; scientific or practical truth; acquired knowledge; erudition.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WISDOM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WISDOM
"But once again he reveals his own lack of wisdom"
- The word/phrase 'wisdom' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
"He had trusted dumbledore, believed him the embodiment of goodness and wisdom"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the wisdom in the novel Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
"Ravenclaw’s was supposed to have magical properties, enhance the wisdom of the wearer"
- To understand the meaning of wisdom, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
WISDOM usage in Proverbs/Idioms
WISDOM has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WISDOM": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Mine ancient wisdom and austere control"
- This term wisdom was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem Helas!.
"Heeded not those words of wisdom"
- This term wisdom was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
- This term wisdom was used by Written and owned by Sherri Deskins in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary