Meaning of WICKED in Hindi
Meaning of wicked in Hindi
- दुष्ट(Pr. Dusht)
- नटखट(Pr. Natakhat)
- हानिकारक(Pr. Hanikarak hanikaarak)
- उत्पाती(Pr. Utpati utpaatee)
- बुरा(Pr. Bura buraa)
- शठ(Pr. Shath)
- पापी(Pr. Papi paapee)
- शरारती(Pr. Shararati sharaaratee)
- खल(Pr. Khal)
- घृणास्पद(Pr. Ghrinaspad ghrinaaspad)
- अकर्मी(Pr. Akarmi akarmee)
- दुर्जन(Pr. Durjan durzan)
- दुष्कर्मी(Pr. Dushkarmi dushkarmee)
- प्रचण्ड(Pr. Prachand)
- चरित्रहीन(Pr. Charitrahin charitraheen)
Meaning of WICKED in English
- Having a wick;
- Evil in principle or practice; deviating from morality; contrary to the moral or divine law; addicted to vice or sin; sinful; immoral; profligate;
- Cursed; baneful; hurtful; bad; pernicious; dangerous.
- Ludicrously or sportively mischievous; disposed to mischief; roguish.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WICKED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WICKED
"He narrowed his wicked black eyes"
- The word/phrase 'wicked' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"You are a wicked girl"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the wicked in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"I am sure the postman is a wicked man"
- To understand the meaning of wicked, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The crescent moon.
WICKED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WICKED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"By the wicked nee-ba-naw-baigs"
- This term wicked was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Baring teeth that leer like skulls' tongues wicked"
- This term wicked was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Mental cases.
"A wicked whisper came, and made"
- This term wicked was used by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in the Poem The rime of the ancient mariner.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें