Meaning of WELFARE in Hindi
Meaning of welfare in Hindi
Meaning of WELFARE in English
- Well-doing or well-being in any respect; the enjoyment of health and the common blessings of life; exemption from any evil or calamity; prosperity; happiness.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WELFARE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WELFARE
"Stands for the society for the promotion of elfish welfare"
- The word/phrase 'welfare' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"It is the wish for the welfare of the society"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the welfare in the novel Sadhana.
"Yes, i would devote all my life to the child’s welfare"
- To understand the meaning of welfare, please see the following usage by Vladimir Nabokov in Lolita.
WELFARE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WELFARE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"On the welfare of his people"
- This term welfare was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary