Meaning of WARNED in Hindi
Meaning of warned in Hindi
Meaning of WARNED in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WARNED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WARNED
"You want to be careful with those, ron warned harry"
- The word/phrase 'warned' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"You have been warned"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the warned in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Stand back, wood warned harry"
- To understand the meaning of warned, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
WARNED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "WARNED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And nokomis warned her often"
- This term warned was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Everyone warned me that it in the end it would all turn out bad"
- This term warned was used by Brooke Luchich in the Poem First love - poem.
"I warned you"
- This term warned was used by rimjhim sharma in the Poem I want you away - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary