Meaning of WARDROBE in Hindi
Meaning of wardrobe in Hindi
Meaning of WARDROBE in English
- Wearing apparel, in general; articles of dress or personal decoration.
- A room or apartment where clothes are kept, or wearing apparel is stored; a portable closet for hanging up clothes.
- A privy.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of WARDROBE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word WARDROBE
"There was an ugly sort of wardrobe to his left, full of the teachers' cloaks."
- The word/phrase 'wardrobe' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"Harry felt Ron slide silently down onto the wardrobe floor beside him."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the wardrobe in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"Harry, now feeling thoroughly miserable, put the empty cage away inside the wardrobe."
- To understand the meaning of wardrobe, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
WARDROBE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें