Meaning of VULNERABLE in Hindi
Meaning of vulnerable in Hindi
- असुरक्षित(Pr. asurakshit)
- दोषपूर्ण(Pr. doshapurn doshapoorn)
- सुभेद्य(Pr. subhedy)
- मर्म(Pr. marm)
- वेध्य(Pr. vedhy wedhy)
- अतिसंवेदनशील(Pr. atisanvedanashil atisanvedanasheel atisanwedanashil)
- कमजोर(Pr. kamajor kamazor)
- भेद्य(Pr. bhedy)
- घाव लगाने योग्य(Pr. ghav lagane yogy ghaav lagane yogy ghaw lagane yogy)
- भेदा(Pr. bheda bhedaa)
- वेदनीय(Pr. vedaniy vedaneey wedaniy)
- आघात योग्य(Pr. aaghat yogy aaghaat yogy)
Meaning of VULNERABLE in English
- Capable of being wounded; susceptible of wounds or external injuries; as, a vulnerable body.
- Liable to injury; subject to be affected injuriously; assailable; as, a vulnerable reputation.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of VULNERABLE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word VULNERABLE
"Ginny poured her heart out into that diary, she made herself incredibly vulnerable."
- The word/phrase 'vulnerable' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'.
VULNERABLE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
VULNERABLE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "VULNERABLE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Don t be vulnerable."
- This term vulnerable was used by louisa turner in the Poem Perfection.
"I remain vulnerable to the love-bug attack."
- This term vulnerable was used by Swapnil Srivastava in the Poem Beauty of My Beloved.
"You are vulnerable yet unafraid."
- This term vulnerable was used by Sammy Anderson in the Poem The Darkness - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें