Meaning of VOICE in Hindi
Meaning of voice in Hindi
- उच्चारण करना uchcharan karana uchchaaran karanaa
- वोट देना vot dena vot denaa wot dena
- भाषा bhasha bhaashaa
- वाणी vani vanee wani
- शिक्षा shiksha shikshaa
- आवाज़ aavaz aavaaz aawaj
- मत mat
- राय ray raay
- वाच्य vachy vaachy wachy
- सम्मति sammati
- अभिव्यक्त करना abhivyakt karana abhivyakt karanaa abhiwyakt karana
- उच्चारित करना uchcharit karana uchchaarit karanaa
- खबर फैलाना khabar phailana khabar phailanaa khabar failana
- प्रकट करना prakat karana prakat karanaa
- व्यक्त करना vyakt karana vyakt karanaa wyakt karana
- सम्मति देना sammati dena sammati denaa
- अंश ansh
- आज्ञा aagya aagyaa
- दर्शन करना darshan karana darshan karanaa
- विचार व्यक्त करना vichar vyakt karana vichaar vyakt karanaa wichar wyakt karana
- स्वर मिलाना svar milana svar milanaa swar milana
- अभिव्यक्ति abhivyakti abhiwyakti
- राय जाहिर करने का हक ray jahir karane ka hak raay jahir karane kaa hak ray zahir karane ka hak
- शब्द shabd
- स्वर svar swar
- बोली boli bolee
- मताधिकार matadhikar mataadhikaar
- वचन vachan wachan
- विचार vichar vichaar wichar
- स्वर यंत्र द्वारा उच्चारित स्वर svar yantr dvara uchcharit svar svar yantr dvaaraa uchchaarit svar swar yantr dwara uchcharit swar
- आवाज करना aavaj karana aavaaj karanaa aawaz karana
- जाहिर करना jahir karana jahir karanaa zahir karana
- राय देना ray dena raay denaa
- शब्द करना shabd karana shabd karanaa
- हल्ला करना halla karana hallaa karanaa
- कंठ kanth
- आवाज aavaj aavaaj aawaz
- नाद nad naad
Meaning of VOICE in English
- Sound of the kind or quality heard in speech or song in the consonants b, v, d, etc., and in the vowels; sonant, or intonated, utterance; tone;
- To give utterance or expression to; to utter; to publish; to announce; to divulge; as, to voice the sentiments of the nation.
- Language; words; speech; expression; signification of feeling or opinion.
- The tone or sound emitted by anything.
- Opinion or choice expressed; judgment; a vote.
- Sound uttered by the mouth, especially that uttered by human beings in speech or song; sound thus uttered considered as possessing some special quality or character; as, the human voice; a pleasant voice; a low voice.
- The faculty or power of utterance; as, to cultivate the voice.
- Command; precept;
- One who speaks; a speaker.
- To fit for producing the proper sounds; to regulate the tone of; as, to voice the pipes of an organ.
- To vote; to elect; to appoint.
- A particular mode of inflecting or conjugating verbs, or a particular form of a verb, by means of which is indicated the relation of the subject of the verb to the action which the verb expresses.
- To utter with sonant or vocal tone; to pronounce with a narrowed glottis and rapid vibrations of the vocal cords; to speak above a whisper.
- To clamor; to cry out.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of VOICE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word VOICE
"He had a bored, drawling voice."
- The word/phrase 'voice' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Good afternoon, said a soft voice."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the voice in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Then, to his relief, a voice came floating in through the train's open door."
- To understand the meaning of voice, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
VOICE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
VOICE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "VOICE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Your voice I hear, turns dark to light;"
- This term voice was used by Bryce Johnston in the Poem Love Poem.
"I love the sound of your voice"
- This term voice was used by Amanda Nicole Martinez in the Poem Love Poem.
"And whose voice awoke the village,"
- This term voice was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें