Meaning of VOCABULARY in Hindi
Meaning of vocabulary in Hindi
Meaning of VOCABULARY in English
- A list or collection of words arranged in alphabetical order and explained; a dictionary or lexicon, either of a whole language, a single work or author, a branch of science, or the like; a word-book.
- A sum or stock of words employed.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of VOCABULARY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word VOCABULARY
"The vocabulary of Bradshaw is nervous and terse, but limited."
- The word/phrase 'vocabulary' was used by 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' in 'The complete Sherlock Holmes'.
VOCABULARY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "VOCABULARY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII Vocabulary"
- This term vocabulary was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"A vocabulary so hard to understand,"
- This term vocabulary was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Gobbledygook! - Poem.
"Nurtured by Plentiful breaths is gradually shooing Passion out of my vocabulary."
- This term vocabulary was used by Nicola Steel in the Poem Times Have Changed.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें