Meaning of VISITATION in Hindi
Meaning of visitation in Hindi
- निरीक्षण nirikshan nireekshan
- मुलाकात mulakat mulaakaat
- ईश्वर का अनुग्रह वा कोप ishvar ka anugrah va kop eeshvar kaa anugrah vaa kop ishwar ka anugrah wa kop
- दीवदुर्विपाक divadurvipak deevadurvipaak diwadurwipak
- भेंट bhent
- मुसीबत musibat museebat
- ईश्वर का अनुग्रह या कोप ishvar ka anugrah ya kop eeshvar kaa anugrah yaa kop ishwar ka anugrah ya kop
- देखभाल dekhabhal dekhabhaal
- भूत का अप्रत्याशित प्रकटन bhut ka apratyashit prakatan bhoot kaa apratyaashit prakatan
- विपत्ति vipatti wipatti
- दैवकोप daivakop daiwakop
- प्रादुर्भाव pradurbhav praadurbhaav pradurbhaw
- प्रवसन pravasan prawasan
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of VISITATION in English
- A festival in honor of the visit of the Virgin Mary to Elisabeth, mother of John the Baptist, celebrated on the second of July.
- The act of visiting, or the state of being visited; access for inspection or examination.
- The act of a naval commander who visits, or enters on board, a vessel belonging to another nation, for the purpose of ascertaining her character and object, but without claiming or exercising a right of searching the vessel. It is, however, usually coupled with the right of search (see under Search), visitation being used for the purpose of search.
- Specifically: The act of a superior or superintending officer who, in the discharge of his office, visits a corporation, college, etc., to examine into the manner in which it is conducted, and see that its laws and regulations are duly observed and executed; as, the visitation of a diocese by a bishop.
- The object of a visit.
- Special dispensation; communication of divine favor and goodness, or, more usually, of divine wrath and vengeance; retributive calamity; retribution; judgment.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of VISITATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word VISITATION
"Most things are 'visitation of God."
- The word/phrase 'visitation' was used by 'George Eliot' in 'Middlemarch'.
"It is an awful visitation."
- 'George Eliot' has used the visitation in the novel Middlemarch.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें