Meaning of VIOLATION in Hindi
Meaning of violation in Hindi
Meaning of VIOLATION in English
- The act of violating, treating with violence, or injuring; the state of being violated.
- An act of irreverence or desecration; profanation or contemptuous treatment of sacred things; as, the violation of a church.
- Infringement; transgression; nonobservance; as, the violation of law or positive command, of covenants, promises, etc.
- Ravishment; rape; outrage.
- Interruption, as of sleep or peace; disturbance.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of VIOLATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word VIOLATION
"Splitting n it I an act of violation, it is against nature."
- The word/phrase 'violation' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince'.
VIOLATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें