Meaning of VICIOUS in Hindi
Meaning of vicious in Hindi
- खोटा(Pr. Khota khotaa)
- दुष्ट(Pr. Dusht)
- पापी(Pr. Papi paapee)
- सरकश(Pr. Sarakash)
- विद्वेषपूर्ण(Pr. Vidveshapurn vidveshapoorn widweshapurn)
- दोषपूर्ण(Pr. Doshapurn doshapoorn)
- अनैतिक(Pr. Anaitik)
- दुर्गुणी(Pr. Durguni durgunee)
- निन्दनीय(Pr. Nindaniy nindaneey)
- क्रूरतापूर्ण(Pr. Kruratapurn kroorataapoorn)
- बुरा(Pr. Bura buraa)
- चरित्रहीन(Pr. Charitrahin charitraheen)
- पापमय(Pr. Papamay paapamay)
Meaning of VICIOUS in English
- Characterized by vice or defects; defective; faulty; imperfect.
- Addicted to vice; corrupt in principles or conduct; depraved; wicked; as, vicious children; vicious examples; vicious conduct.
- Wanting purity; foul; bad; noxious; as, vicious air, water, etc.
- Not correct or pure; corrupt; as, vicious language; vicious idioms.
- Not well tamed or broken; given to bad tricks; unruly; refractory; as, a vicious horse.
- Bitter; spiteful; malignant.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of VICIOUS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word VICIOUS
"They don't look very vicious, but i suppose if they all swooped down at once"
- The word/phrase 'vicious' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the vicious in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Harry, they're just vicious, giants"
- To understand the meaning of vicious, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
VICIOUS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "VICIOUS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Equally with love:in saints and vicious pederasts find lovers"
- This term vicious was used by Wer nur den
lieben Gott laesst walten. (BWV 691)By J.S. Bach. Sequenced by
Margareth Greentree at Kunst der
Fuge. in the Poem Sinners all, we ask for your forgiveness.
"I feel as my opponent's jaws are more vicious with every bite"
- This term vicious was used by Misty Blanchette in the Poem Poisoned dog - poem.
"Not vicious arguments and everyone getting al loud i thought love loved"
- This term vicious was used by Nikki Eastcoast in the Poem What is love - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary