Meaning of VETERAN in Hindi
Meaning of veteran in Hindi
- अनुभवी(Pr. Anubhavi anubhavee anubhawi)
- अभ्यास वृद्ध मनुष्य(Pr. Abhyas vriddh manushy abhyaas vriddh manushy abhyas wriddh manushy)
- पुराना योद्धा(Pr. Purana yoddha puranaa yoddhaa)
- पुराना सिपाही(Pr. Purana sipahi puranaa sipahee)
- अनुभवी व्यक्ति(Pr. Anubhavi vyakti anubhavee vyakti anubhawi wyakti)
- सेवानिवृत्त सैनिक(Pr. Sevanivritt sainik sewaniwritt sainik)
- सेवा निवृत(Pr. Seva nivrit sevaa nivrit sewa niwrit)
Meaning of VETERAN in English
- Long exercised in anything, especially in military life and the duties of a soldier; long practiced or experienced; as, a veteran officer or soldier; veteran skill.
- One who has been long exercised in any service or art, particularly in war; one who has had.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of VETERAN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word VETERAN
"Delighted, said the veteran"
- The word/phrase 'veteran' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'Anna karenina'.
VETERAN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "VETERAN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Deliverance depends upon the wagesa veteran might earn on either sideyears hence"
- This term veteran was used by The
Marsh of Rhuddlan.Sequenced by in the Poem Victories require validation.
"Though i'm a veteran of battle"
- This term veteran was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom zarts "50" america at war poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary