Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of VAMPIRE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word VAMPIRE
"Maybe a vampire, suggested dean thomas hopefully"
- The word/phrase 'vampire' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"Did you hear, there's supposed to be a vampire coming rufus scrimgeour asked luna"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the vampire in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"You mean the minister of magicyes, he's a vampire, said luna matter-of-factly"
- To understand the meaning of vampire, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
VAMPIRE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "VAMPIRE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Of a monstrous brood of vampire bats"
- This term vampire was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The pied piper of hamelin.
"A shadow of a vampire as my friend; treats me better than you do"
- This term vampire was used by Prince ..... in the Poem I try to be friends.
"As the cheesecake vampire vanishes within his cloak"
- This term vampire was used by Peter Domain in the Poem A poem for the holidays.