Meaning of UNLESS in Hindi
Meaning of unless in Hindi
- जब तक न jab tak n jab tak na zab tak n
- बिना bina binaa
- यदि नहीं yadi nahin yadi naheen
- यद़ि़नहीं yadainahin yadainaheen
- यदि न हो yadi n ho yadi na ho
- यदि न yadi n yadi na
- जब तक न हो jab tak n ho jab tak na ho zab tak n ho
- जो न jo n jo na zo n
- जब तक नहीं jab tak nahin jab tak naheen zab tak nahin
- जबतक ़नहीं jabatak nahin jabatak naheen zabatak nahin
Meaning of UNLESS in English
- Upon any less condition than (the fact or thing stated in the sentence or clause which follows); if not; supposing that not; if it be not; were it not that; except; as, we shall fail unless we are industrious.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of UNLESS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word UNLESS
"Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parents."
- The word/phrase 'unless' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Unless you'd like to tell us and save us the trouble? Harry added."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the unless in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Now give me the Stone, unless you want her to have died in vain."
- To understand the meaning of unless, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
UNLESS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "UNLESS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I weigh no comfort unless she relieve."
- This term unless was used by Samuel Daniel in the Poem Beauty, Time, and Love.
"Unless we also have been wise"
- This term unless was used by Sir John Suckling in the Poem A Doubt of Martyrdom.
"And now, unless it be"
- This term unless was used by Coventry Patmore in the Poem 'If I were dead'.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें