Meaning of UNIVERSE in Hindi
Meaning of universe in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of UNIVERSE in English
- All created things viewed as constituting one system or whole; the whole body of things, or of phenomena; the / / of the Greeks, the mundus of the Latins; the world; creation.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of UNIVERSE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word UNIVERSE
"I didn't think there was anything in the universe more important than homework!' said Ron."
- The word/phrase 'universe' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book'.
"THE RELATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO THE UNIVERSE."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the universe in the novel Sadhana.
"THE RELATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO THE UNIVERSE II."
- To understand the meaning of universe, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Sadhana.
UNIVERSE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "UNIVERSE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A universe I had never known."
- This term universe was used by Faith Mattke in the Poem Love Poem.
"It's like a tiny piece of the universe"
- This term universe was used by Anita Higgins in the Poem Love Poem.
"Do they travel the universe to be in unity with you"
- This term universe was used by Trent Collins in the Poem Love Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें