Meaning of UNCERTAIN in Hindi
Meaning of uncertain in Hindi
Meaning of UNCERTAIN in English
- Not certain; not having certain knowledge; not assured in mind; distrustful.
- Irresolute; inconsonant; variable; untrustworthy; as, an uncertain person; an uncertain breeze.
- Questionable; equivocal; indefinite; problematical.
- Not sure; liable to fall or err; fallible.
- To make uncertain.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of UNCERTAIN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word UNCERTAIN
"Hermione looked sympathetic, ron uncertain"
- The word/phrase 'uncertain' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
"Finally he got up and informed me in an uncertain voice that he was going home"
- 'F. Scott Fitzgerald' has used the uncertain in the novel The great gatsby.
"The footfall was an uncertain and shuffling one"
- To understand the meaning of uncertain, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
UNCERTAIN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
UNCERTAIN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "UNCERTAIN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"This world uncertain is"
- This term uncertain was used by Thomas Nashe in the Poem In time of pestilence.
"Suspends uncertain victory"
- This term uncertain was used by John Donne in the Poem The ecstasy.
"And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain"
- This term uncertain was used by Edgar Allan Poe in the Poem The raven.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें