Meaning of ULTIMATE in Hindi
Meaning of ultimate in Hindi
Meaning of ULTIMATE in English
- Farthest; most remote in space or time; extreme; last; final.
- Last in a train of progression or consequences; tended toward by all that precedes; arrived at, as the last result; final.
- Incapable of further analysis; incapable of further division or separation; constituent; elemental; as, an ultimate constituent of matter.
- To come or bring to an end; to eventuate; to end.
- To come or bring into use or practice.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ULTIMATE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ULTIMATE
"I grope for that ultimate you, that bare simplicity of truth"
- The word/phrase 'ultimate' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Chitra - a play in one act'.
"But the truth is, death is not the ultimate reality"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the ultimate in the novel Sadhana.
"Dharma is the ultimate purpose that is working in our self"
- To understand the meaning of ultimate, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Sadhana.
ULTIMATE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ULTIMATE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Your love, the ultimate roof"
- This term ultimate was used by David G. Kelly in the Poem Love poem.
"Or had seen this his ultimate song"
- This term ultimate was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Felo de se.
"And with that power comes ultimate corruption"
- This term ultimate was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem In search of truth - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें