Meaning of TWITTER in Hindi
Meaning of twitter in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of TWITTER in English
- One who twits, or reproaches; an upbraider.
- To make the sound of a half-suppressed laugh; to titter; to giggle.
- The act of twittering; a small, tremulous, intermitted noise, as that made by a swallow.
- To have a slight trembling of the nerves; to be excited or agitated.
- A slight trembling or agitation of the nerves.
- To make a succession of small, tremulous, intermitted noises.
- To utter with a twitter.
- A half-suppressed laugh; a fit of laughter partially restrained; a titter; a giggle.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TWITTER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TWITTER
"He was in a pitiable state of reaction, with every nerve in a twitter."
- The word/phrase 'twitter' was used by 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' in 'The complete Sherlock Holmes'.
TWITTER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TWITTER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Hark, 'tis the sparrows' good-night twitter"
- This term twitter was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The Lost Mistress.
"And gathering swallows twitter in the skies."
- This term twitter was used by John Keats in the Poem To Autumn.
"More gentle and stable and less twitter."
- This term twitter was used by fengmei song in the Poem The Wooden Shoes - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें