Meaning of TRUE in Hindi
Meaning of true in Hindi
- शुद्ध(Pr. Shuddh)
- सत्य(Pr. Saty)
- सच्चा(Pr. Sachcha sachchaa)
- यथार्थ(Pr. Yatharth yathaarth)
- सही(Pr. Sahi sahee)
- ठीक(Pr. Thik theek)
- असली(Pr. Asali asalee)
- वास्तविक(Pr. Vastavik vaastavik wastawik)
- खरा(Pr. Khara kharaa)
- पक्का(Pr. Pakka pakkaa)
- अटल(Pr. Atal)
- स्वाभाविक(Pr. Svabhavik svaabhaavik swabhawik)
- ठी(Pr. ठाक - Thik-thak theek-thaak)
- वास्तविक यथार्थ(Pr. Vastavik yatharth vaastavik yathaarth wastawik yatharth)
- सत्यता पूर्वक(Pr. Satyata purvak satyataa poorvak satyata purwak)
- सच पूर्वक(Pr. Sach purvak sach poorvak sach purwak)
- यथार्थ में(Pr. Yatharth men yathaarth men)
- सच में(Pr. Sach men)
- ठीक तरह से लगाना(Pr. Thik tarah se lagana theek tarah se laganaa)
- ठीक तरीके से(Pr. Thik tarike se theek tareeke se)
- सधी हुई(Pr. Sadhi hui sadhee huee)
- ठीक तरह से लगा हुआ(Pr. Thik tarah se laga hu theek tarah se lagaa huaa)
- ठीक करना(Pr. Thik karana theek karanaa)
- फिट करना(Pr. Phit karana phit karanaa fit karana)
- ठिक तरह से लगाना(Pr. Thik tarah se lagana thik tarah se laganaa)
- सच(Pr. Sach)
Meaning of TRUE in English
- Conformable to fact; in accordance with the actual state of things; correct; not false, erroneous, inaccurate, or the like; as, a true relation or narration; a true history; a declaration is true when it states the facts.
- Right to precision; conformable to a rule or pattern; exact; accurate; as, a true copy; a true likeness of the original.
- Steady in adhering to friends, to promises, to a prince, or the like; unwavering; faithful; loyal; not false, fickle, or perfidious; as, a true friend; a wife true to her husband; an officer true to his charge.
- Actual; not counterfeit, adulterated, or pretended; genuine; pure; real; as, true balsam; true love of country; a true christian.
- In accordance with truth; truly.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TRUE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TRUE
"Is it true he said"
- The word/phrase 'true' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"They say he always favors them -- we'll be able to see if it's true"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the true in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Wood was now looking as though all his dreams had come true at once"
- To understand the meaning of true, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
TRUE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TRUE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TRUE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"One thing is surely true, my dear;"
- This term true was used by Priya Shroff in the Poem Love poem.
"So strong and lasting, so real and true.."
- This term true was used by Written and owned by Wg Williams in the Poem Love poem.
"You are my dreams come true"
- This term true was used by Rick Martens in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary