Meaning of TRUE in Hindi
Meaning of true in Hindi
- वास्तविक यथार्थ vastavik yatharth vaastavik yathaarth wastawik yatharth
- सत्य saty
- यथार्थ में yatharth men yathaarth men
- ठिक तरह से लगाना thik tarah se lagana thik tarah se laganaa
- ठीक तरीके से thik tarike se theek tareeke se
- सधी हुई sadhi hui sadhee huee
- ठीक करना thik karana theek karanaa
- सच sach
- असली asali asalee
- ठीक thik theek
- यथार्थ yatharth yathaarth
- सच्चा sachcha sachchaa
- सच में sach men
- ठीक तरह से लगा हुआ thik tarah se laga hu theek tarah se lagaa huaa
- पक्का pakka pakkaa
- शुद्ध shuddh
- स्वाभाविक svabhavik svaabhaavik swabhawik
- सच पूर्वक sach purvak sach poorvak sach purwak
- ठीक तरह से लगाना thik tarah se lagana theek tarah se laganaa
- फिट करना phit karana phit karanaa fit karana
- खरा khara kharaa
- अटल atal
- ठीठाक - thik-thak theek-thaak
- वास्तविक vastavik vaastavik wastawik
- सही sahi sahee
- सत्यता पूर्वक satyata purvak satyataa poorvak satyata purwak
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of TRUE in English
- Steady in adhering to friends, to promises, to a prince, or the like; unwavering; faithful; loyal; not false, fickle, or perfidious; as, a true friend; a wife true to her husband; an officer true to his charge.
- In accordance with truth; truly.
- Conformable to fact; in accordance with the actual state of things; correct; not false, erroneous, inaccurate, or the like; as, a true relation or narration; a true history; a declaration is true when it states the facts.
- Right to precision; conformable to a rule or pattern; exact; accurate; as, a true copy; a true likeness of the original.
- Actual; not counterfeit, adulterated, or pretended; genuine; pure; real; as, true balsam; true love of country; a true Christian.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TRUE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TRUE
"Is it true? he said."
- The word/phrase 'true' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"They say he always favors them -- we'll be able to see if it's true."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the true in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Wood was now looking as though all his dreams had come true at once."
- To understand the meaning of true, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
TRUE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TRUE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TRUE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"One thing is surely true, my dear;"
- This term true was used by Priya Shroff in the Poem Love Poem.
"So strong and lasting, so real and true..."
- This term true was used by Written and owned by Wg Williams in the Poem Love Poem.
"You are my dreams come true."
- This term true was used by Rick Martens in the Poem Love Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें