Meaning of TRIPPED in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "TRIPPED" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of TRIPPED in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TRIPPED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TRIPPED
"He was halfway down the passage when he tripped headlong over something lying on the floor"
- The word/phrase 'tripped' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"His legs hit his trunk and he tripped"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the tripped in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Tripped over a tree root, he said angrily, getting to his feet again"
- To understand the meaning of tripped, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
TRIPPED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TRIPPED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"They tripped on pointed tread"
- This term tripped was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem The ballad of reading gaol.
"Didn't she see the single tear that tripped down his cheek"
- This term tripped was used by Amanda Bygones in the Poem Prophesying.
"It's my fought i tripped"
- This term tripped was used by Rodsalan Williams in the Poem Under - poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें