Meaning of TRIED in Hindi
Meaning of tried in Hindi
Meaning of TRIED in English
- Of try
- Imp. & p. p. of try.
- Proved; tested; faithful; trustworthy; as, a tried friend.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TRIED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TRIED
"Mr. dursley tried to act normally"
- The word/phrase 'tried' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Harry tried to remember, left, right, right, left, middle fork, right, left, but it was impossible"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the tried in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
- To understand the meaning of tried, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
TRIED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TRIED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"My love, i have tried with all my being"
- This term tried was used by Anthony Kolos in the Poem Love poem.
"Forget not yet the tried intent"
- This term tried was used by Sir Thomas Wyatt in the Poem Forget not yet.
"Both fortunes he tried, but to neither would trust;"
- This term tried was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem For my own monument.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें