Meaning of TRICK in Hindi
Meaning of trick in Hindi
- कठिन kathin
- मायावी mayavi maayaavee mayawi
- छलकपट chhalakapat
- ढब dhab
- मज़ाक mazak mazaak majak
- शरारत shararat sharaarat
- धोखा देना dhokha dena dhokhaa denaa
- तरकीब tarakib tarakeeb
- करतब karatab
- करामात karamat karaamaat
- चालाकी chalaki chaalaakee
- तनिक tanik
- दांव danv daanv danw
- दॉव dov dow
- मक्कारी makkari makkaaree
- विचित्र आदत vichitr aadat wichitr aadat
- हाथ की सफाई hath ki saphai haath kee saphaaee hath ki safai
- ठगना thagana thaganaa
- कपटपूर्ण kapatapurn kapatapoorn
- अनोखी आदत anokhi aadat anokhee aadat
- जादू jadu jaadoo zadu
- दाव dav daav daw
- पारी pari paaree
- योजना yojana yojanaa yozana
- हांथ की सफाई hanth ki saphai haanth kee saphaaee hanth ki safai
- बहकाना bahakana bahakanaa
- नाजुक najuk naajuk nazuk
- चाल chal chaal
- छल chhal
- दाँव danv daanv danw
- धोखा dhokha dhokhaa
- युक्ति yukti
- हस्तलाघव hastalaghav hastalaaghav hastalaghaw
- छलकपट करना chhalakapat karana chhalakapat karanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of TRICK in English
- An artifice or stratagem; a cunning contrivance; a sly procedure, usually with a dishonest intent; as, a trick in trade.
- A particular habit or manner; a peculiarity; a trait; as, a trick of drumming with the fingers; a trick of frowning.
- A turn; specifically, the spell of a sailor at the helm,
- To dress; to decorate; to set off; to adorn fantastically;
- A sly, dexterous, or ingenious procedure fitted to puzzle or amuse; as, a bear's tricks; a juggler's tricks.
- Mischievous or annoying behavior; a prank; as, the tricks of boys.
- A knot, braid, or plait of hair.
- The whole number of cards played in one round, and consisting of as many cards as there are players.
- A toy; a trifle; a plaything.
- To deceive by cunning or artifice; to impose on; to defraud; to cheat; as, to trick another in the sale of a horse.
- To draw in outline, as with a pen; to delineate or distinguish without color, as arms, etc., in heraldry.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TRICK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TRICK
"What could he have been thinking of? It must have been a trick of the light."
- The word/phrase 'trick' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Dumbledore already knows you're here, Harry - doesn't miss a trick, that man."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the trick in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"The trick is to break his grip."
- To understand the meaning of trick, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
TRICK usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TRICK has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TRICK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Of speaking gently,—for a trick of thought"
- This term trick was used by Elizabeth Barrett Browning in the Poem Sonnets from the Portuguese.
"But the tears I wept were no party trick,"
- This term trick was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Your Memory Will Linger - Poem.
"Music plays its trick."
- This term trick was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Thro' Hearing Aid To Heart!!!.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें