Meaning of TREND in Hindi
Meaning of trend in Hindi
- झुकाव(Pr. Jhukav jhukaav zhukaw)
- प्रवृत्ति(Pr. Pravritti prawritti)
- धारा(Pr. Dhara dhaaraa)
- दौर(Pr. Daur)
- प्रवाह(Pr. Pravah prawah)
- विचारधारा(Pr. Vicharadhara vichaaradhaaraa wicharadhara)
- प्रचलन(Pr. Prachalan)
- उपनति(Pr. Upanati)
- फिरना(Pr. Phirana phiranaa firana)
- मुडना(Pr. Mudana mudanaa)
- झुकना(Pr. Jhukana jhukanaa zhukana)
- मुड़ना(Pr. Mudana mudanaa)
- प्रवृति(Pr. Pravriti prawriti)
Meaning of TREND in English
- To have a particular direction; to run; to stretch; to tend; as, the shore of the sea trends to the southwest.
- To cause to turn; to bend.
- Inclination in a particular direction; tendency; general direction; as, the trend of a coast.
- To cleanse, as wool.
- Clean wool.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TREND, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TREND
"I am concerned with a general trend"
- The word/phrase 'trend' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
TREND has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TREND": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The long, forlorn, relentless trend"
- This term trend was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Insensibility.
"These traits so they become hollow losing identities and becoming a trend"
- This term trend was used by Katy Ward in the Poem Some more poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary