Meaning of TREND in Hindi
Meaning of trend in Hindi
- प्रवृत्ति(Pr. pravritti prawritti)
- उपनति(Pr. upanati)
- दौर(Pr. daur)
- प्रचलन(Pr. prachalan)
- प्रवाह(Pr. pravah prawah)
- फिरना(Pr. phirana phiranaa firana)
- मुड़ना(Pr. mudana mudanaa)
- झुकाव(Pr. jhukav jhukaav zhukaw)
- धारा(Pr. dhara dhaaraa)
- झुकना(Pr. jhukana jhukanaa zhukana)
- मुडना(Pr. mudana mudanaa)
- प्रवृति(Pr. pravriti prawriti)
- विचारधारा(Pr. vicharadhara vichaaradhaaraa wicharadhara)
Meaning of TREND in English
- Inclination in a particular direction; tendency; general direction; as, the trend of a coast.
- To cleanse, as wool.
- To have a particular direction; to run; to stretch; to tend; as, the shore of the sea trends to the southwest.
- To cause to turn; to bend.
- Clean wool.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TREND, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TREND
"I am concerned with a general trend."
- The word/phrase 'trend' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
TREND has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TREND": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The long, forlorn, relentless trend"
- This term trend was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Insensibility.
"These traits so they become hollow Losing identities and becoming a trend,"
- This term trend was used by Katy Ward in the Poem Some More Poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें