Meaning of TREASURE in Hindi
Meaning of treasure in Hindi
- ख़जाना khajana khajanaa khazana
- रोकड rokad
- जमा करना jama karana jamaa karanaa zama karana
- बहुतायात bahutayat bahutaayaat
- खजाना khajana khajanaa khazana
- गुप्तनिधि guptanidhi
- बहुमूल्य समझना bahumuly samajhana bahumooly samajhanaa bahumuly samazhana
- कोष kosh
- संजोए रखना sanjoe rakhana sanjoe rakhanaa sanzoe rakhana
- संजोये रखना sanjoye rakhana sanjoye rakhanaa sanzoye rakhana
- बाहुल्य bahuly
- रोकड़ rokad
- बटोरना batorana batoranaa
- निधि nidhi
- भण्डार bhandar bhandaar
- धनसंग्रह dhanasangrah
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of TREASURE in English
- A great quantity of anything collected for future use; abundance; plenty.
- To collect and deposit, as money or other valuable things, for future use; to lay up; to hoard; usually with up; as, to treasure up gold.
- Wealth accumulated; especially, a stock, or store of money in reserve.
- That which is very much valued.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TREASURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TREASURE
"Useful little treasure detectors, said Hagrid happily."
- The word/phrase 'treasure' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Fleur keeps going on about underground tunnels; she reckons we've got to find treasure."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the treasure in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"Hokey, where are you? I want to show Mr. Riddle our finest treasure."
- To understand the meaning of treasure, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.
TREASURE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TREASURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TREASURE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"This treasure of love,"
- This term treasure was used by Chris Engle in the Poem Love Poem.
"A friend is someone we treasure"
- This term treasure was used by Jean Kyler McManus in the Poem Friendship Poem.
"Thine be ilka joy and treasure,"
- This term treasure was used by Robert Burns in the Poem Ae Fond Kiss.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें