Meaning of TRAVEL in Hindi
Meaning of travel in Hindi
- यात्रा का(Pr. Yatra ka yaatraa kaa)
- यात्रा(Pr. Yatra yaatraa)
- देशाटन(Pr. Deshatan deshaatan)
- दौरा(Pr. Daura dauraa)
- सफ़र(Pr. Safar saphar)
- आसादन(Pr. Aasadan aasaadan)
- दूरी(Pr. Duri dooree)
- यात्रा करना(Pr. Yatra karana yaatraa karanaa)
- देशाटन करना(Pr. Deshatan karana deshaatan karanaa)
- चलना(Pr. Chalana chalanaa)
- डोलना(Pr. Dolana dolanaa)
- जाना(Pr. Jana janaa zana)
- भ्रमण करना(Pr. Bhraman karana bhraman karanaa)
- संचारण करना(Pr. Sancharan karana sanchaaran karanaa)
- काम करना(Pr. Kam karana kaam karanaa)
- घूमना(Pr. Ghumana ghoomanaa)
- आगे बढ़ना(Pr. Aage badhana aage badhanaa)
- यात्रा करना (क्रि.)(Pr. Yatra karana (kri.) yaatraa karanaa (kri.))
Meaning of TRAVEL in English
- To labor; to travail.
- To go or march on foot; to walk; as, to travel over the city, or through the streets.
- To pass by riding, or in any manner, to a distant place, or to many places; to journey; as, a man travels for his health; he is traveling in california.
- To pass; to go; to move.
- To journey over; to traverse; as, to travel the continent.
- To force to journey.
- The act of traveling, or journeying from place to place; a journey.
- An account, by a traveler, of occurrences and observations during a journey; as, a book of travels;
- The length of stroke of a reciprocating piece; as, the travel of a slide valve.
- Labor; parturition; travail.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TRAVEL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TRAVEL
"He was wearing long green robes, which were dusty and travel-worn"
- The word/phrase 'travel' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"It definitely wasn't his favorite way to travel"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the travel in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"Harry saw moodys magical eye travel over snape, and then, unmistakably, onto himself"
- To understand the meaning of travel, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
TRAVEL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TRAVEL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Who travel on"
- This term travel was used by Edgar A Guest in the Poem Friendship poem.
"We travel separate roads of life"
- This term travel was used by Orania Hamilton in the Poem Love poem.
"Do they travel the universe to be in unity with you"
- This term travel was used by Trent Collins in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary