Meaning of TRANSFER in Hindi
Meaning of transfer in Hindi
- स्थानान्तरित करना sthanantarit karana sthanantarit karanaa
- हवाले करना havale karana havaale karanaa hawale karana
- अन्तरण antaran
- स्थानांतरण sthanantaran sthanaantaran
- बदली badali badalee
- हस्तांतरण hastantaran hastaantaran
- तबदील करना tabadil karana tabadeel karanaa
- स्थानांतर करना sthanantar karana sthanaantar karanaa
- तबादला tabadala tabaadalaa
- एक जन से दूसरे जन को देना ek jan se dusare jan ko dena ek jan se doosare jan ko denaa ek zan se dusare zan ko dena
- सौंप देना saunp dena saunp denaa
- हस्तान्तरित करना hastantarit karana hastantarit karanaa
- स्थानान्तरण sthanantaran
- समर्पण samarpan
- टाल देना tal dena taal denaa
- तबादला करना tabadala karana tabaadalaa karanaa
- हस्तांतरित करना hastantarit karana hastaantarit karanaa
- तबदीली tabadili tabadeelee
- परहस्त parahast
- दे देना de dena de denaa
- अंतरण antaran
- उतारना utarana utaaranaa
- परिवहन parivahan pariwahan
Meaning of TRANSFER in English
- To remove from one substance or surface to another; as, to transfer drawings or engravings to a lithographic stone.
- The conveyance of right, title, or property, either real or personal, from one person to another, whether by sale, by gift, or otherwise.
- To make over the possession or control of; to pass; to convey, as a right, from one person to another; to give; as, the title to land is transferred by deed.
- The act of transferring, or the state of being transferred; the removal or conveyance of a thing from one place or person to another.
- That which is transferred.
- To convey from one place or person another; to transport, remove, or cause to pass, to another place or person; as, to transfer the laws of one country to another; to transfer suspicion.
- A pathological process by virtue of which a unilateral morbid condition on being abolished on one side of the body makes its appearance in the corresponding region upon the other side.
- A picture, or the like, removed from one body or ground to another, as from wood to canvas, or from one piece of canvas to another.
- A drawing or writing printed off from one surface on another, as in ceramics and in many decorative arts.
- A soldier removed from one troop, or body of troops, and placed in another.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TRANSFER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TRANSFER
"During this transfer, he felt somewhat fresher and could look around and even speak."
- The word/phrase 'transfer' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'War and Peace'.
"She wanted to help him, to transfer to him the overflow of her own happiness."
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the transfer in the novel War and Peace.
TRANSFER usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TRANSFER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें