Meaning of TRAIT in Hindi
Meaning of trait in Hindi
Meaning of TRAIT in English
- A stroke; a touch.
- A distinguishing or marked feature; a peculiarity; as, a trait of character.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TRAIT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TRAIT
"His main trait was his passion for tantalization"
- The word/phrase 'trait' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
"This new trait of girlish coquettishness made an unpleasant impression on dolly"
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the trait in the novel Anna karenina.
"And levin saw a new trait in this woman, who attracted him so extraordinarily"
- To understand the meaning of trait, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna karenina.
Usage of "TRAIT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Confidence is not a trait"
- This term trait was used by Tasha Carter in the Poem Not what it seems... - poem.
- This term trait was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Character.
"This is a general trait"
- This term trait was used by Ketaki Borkar in the Poem Better to learn.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें