Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TRACE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TRACE
"The words shone momentarily on the page and they, too, sank without trace"
- The word/phrase 'trace' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Er -- the truth was that scabbers had never shown the faintest trace of interesting powers"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the trace in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Angelina, said fred promptly, without a trace of embarrassment"
- To understand the meaning of trace, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
TRACE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TRACE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TRACE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"How trimly would she trace and softly tread"
- This term trace was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem From 'daphnaida'.
"Soft desires i can trace"
- This term trace was used by William Blake in the Poem Cradle song.
"And after her the other muses trace"
- This term trace was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem A ditty.