Meaning of TOMORROW in Hindi
Meaning of tomorrow in Hindi
Meaning of TOMORROW in English
- On the day after the present day; on the next day; on the morrow.
- The day after the present; the morrow.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TOMORROW, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TOMORROW
"Er -- i need to be at king's cross tomorrow to -- to go to hogwarts"
- The word/phrase 'tomorrow' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"We're going up to london tomorrow anyway, or i wouldn't bother"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the tomorrow in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"He wanted quidditch through the ages back, to take his mind off his nerves about tomorrow"
- To understand the meaning of tomorrow, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
TOMORROW usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TOMORROW has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TOMORROW": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Like there's no tomorrow"
- This term tomorrow was used by Jody Perrin in the Poem Love poem.
"My today, my tomorrow, my forever"
- This term tomorrow was used by Michelle OliverRochdale in the Poem Love poem.
"No one knows what tomorrow brings.."
- This term tomorrow was used by Linda R. Houle in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary