Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TOMORROW, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TOMORROW
"Er -- i need to be at king's cross tomorrow to -- to go to hogwarts"
- The word/phrase 'tomorrow' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"We're going up to london tomorrow anyway, or i wouldn't bother"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the tomorrow in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"He wanted quidditch through the ages back, to take his mind off his nerves about tomorrow"
- To understand the meaning of tomorrow, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
TOMORROW usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TOMORROW has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TOMORROW": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Like there's no tomorrow"
- This term tomorrow was used by Jody Perrin in the Poem Love poem.
"My today, my tomorrow, my forever"
- This term tomorrow was used by Michelle OliverRochdale in the Poem Love poem.
"No one knows what tomorrow brings.."
- This term tomorrow was used by Linda R. Houle in the Poem Love poem.