Meaning of TIME in Hindi
Meaning of time in Hindi
- समय samay
- समय की गणना करने की शैली samay ki ganana karane ki shaili samay kee gananaa karane kee shailee
- समय निश्चित करना samay nishchit karana samay nishchit karanaa
- काल kal kaal
- तिथि tithi
- परिस्थिति paristhiti
- युग yug
- हिसाब लगाना hisab lagana hisaab laganaa
- समय पर samay par
- अयन ayan
- अवस्था avastha avasthaa awastha
- कुछ समय तक kuchh samay tak
- ताल tal taal
- वक्त vakt wakt
- वक़्त vaqt wakt
- नापना napana naapanaa
- अवसर avasar awasar
- गति gati
- बार bar baar
- समय देखना samay dekhana samay dekhanaa
- अंतकाल antakal antakaal
- अवकाश avakash avakaash awakash
- अवधि avadhi awadhi
- ऐतिहासिक काल aitihasik kal aitihaasik kaal
- कोई निश्चित समय koi nishchit samay koee nishchit samay
- लय lay
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of TIME in English
- The period at which any definite event occurred, or person lived; age; period; era; as, the Spanish Armada was destroyed in the time of Queen Elizabeth;
- To keep or beat time; to proceed or move in time.
- The duration of one's life; the hours and days which a person has at his disposal.
- A proper time; a season; an opportunity.
- Performance or occurrence of an action or event, considered with reference to repetition; addition of a number to itself; repetition; as, to double cloth four times; four times four, or sixteen.
- The present life; existence in this world as contrasted with immortal life; definite, as contrasted with infinite, duration.
- To pass time; to delay.
- Hour of travail, delivery, or parturition.
- To appoint the time for; to bring, begin, or perform at the proper season or time; as, he timed his appearance rightly.
- Duration, considered independently of any system of measurement or any employment of terms which designate limited portions thereof.
- A particular period or part of duration, whether past, present, or future; a point or portion of duration; as, the time was, or has been; the time is, or will be.
- The measured duration of sounds; measure; tempo; rate of movement; rhythmical division; as, common or triple time; the musician keeps good time.
- To regulate as to time; to accompany, or agree with, in time of movement.
- To ascertain or record the time, duration, or rate of; as, to time the speed of horses, or hours for workmen.
- To measure, as in music or harmony.
TIME usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें