Meaning of THREATENING in Hindi
Meaning of threatening in Hindi
Meaning of THREATENING in English
- a. & n. from Threaten, v.
- of Threaten
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of THREATENING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word THREATENING
"No -- no -- not again, please -- It sounded as though someone was threatening him."
- The word/phrase 'threatening' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"But I heard you a few days ago, sobbing -- I thought Snape was threatening you."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the threatening in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"I think threatening Muggle-borns is far worse than brewing up a difficult potion."
- To understand the meaning of threatening, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
THREATENING usage in Proverbs/Idioms
THREATENING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "THREATENING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And with threatening look and gesture"
- This term threatening was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
- This term threatening was used by Prince ..... in the Poem My Vampire - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें