Meaning of THREATENING in Hindi
Meaning of threatening in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of THREATENING in English
- of Threaten
- a. & n. from Threaten, v.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of THREATENING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word THREATENING
"No -- no -- not again, please -- It sounded as though someone was threatening him."
- The word/phrase 'threatening' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"But I heard you a few days ago, sobbing -- I thought Snape was threatening you."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the threatening in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"I think threatening Muggle-borns is far worse than brewing up a difficult potion."
- To understand the meaning of threatening, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
THREATENING usage in Proverbs/Idioms
THREATENING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "THREATENING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And with threatening look and gesture"
- This term threatening was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
- This term threatening was used by Prince ..... in the Poem My Vampire - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें