Meaning of THREAT in Hindi
Meaning of threat in Hindi
- धमकी(Pr. Dhamaki dhamakee)
- घुडकी(Pr. Ghudaki ghudakee)
- डर(Pr. Dar)
- आतंक(Pr. Aatank)
- भय(Pr. Bhay)
- घुड़की(Pr. Ghudaki ghudakee)
- तर्जन(Pr. Tarjan tarzan)
- तर्जना(Pr. Tarjana tarjanaa tarzana)
- संतर्जन(Pr. Santarjan santarzan)
- संतर्जना(Pr. Santarjana santarjanaa santarzana)
- आशंका(Pr. Aashanka aashankaa)
- खतरा(Pr. Khatara khataraa)
Meaning of THREAT in English
- The expression of an intention to inflict evil or injury on another; the declaration of an evil, loss, or pain to come; menace; threatening; denunciation.
- To threaten.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of THREAT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word THREAT
"The two men he used as occasional help presented no threat at all"
- The word/phrase 'threat' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'A mercy'.
"Among these, the reformatory threat is the one i recall with the deepest moan of shame"
- 'Vladimir Nabokov' has used the threat in the novel Lolita.
"He read the relentless threat"
- To understand the meaning of threat, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
THREAT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
THREAT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "THREAT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Uttered neither threat nor menace"
- This term threat was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Anger is the biggest threat"
- This term threat was used by shannon freeman in the Poem Anger - poem.
"Im breaking through every threat"
- This term threat was used by David Martinoli in the Poem Warrior - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें