Meaning of THOUGHTS in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "THOUGHTS" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
सपनों का अर्थ
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of THOUGHTS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word THOUGHTS
"Then Harry's thoughts wandered back to his mother and father."
- The word/phrase 'thoughts' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"And Dumbledore left the office, leaving Harry to his very confused thoughts."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the thoughts in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"But Harry's thoughts had drifted."
- To understand the meaning of thoughts, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
THOUGHTS usage in Proverbs/Idioms
THOUGHTS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "THOUGHTS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And now you understand those dizzy thoughts"
- This term thoughts was used by Kathleen Bones in the Poem Love Poem.
"Filling my head with thoughts of you."
- This term thoughts was used by Petyr BottiAnderson in the Poem Love Poem.
"Passions that sprang from sleep and thoughts that started,"
- This term thoughts was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Ave atque Vale.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें