Meaning of THOUGHT in Hindi
Meaning of thought in Hindi
- कु(Pr. कुछ - kuchh-kuchh)
- चिन्ता(Pr. chinta chintaa)
- धयान(Pr. dhayan)
- विचार(Pr. vichar vichaar wichar)
- सो(Pr. विचार - soch-vichar soch-vichaar soch-wichar)
- मति(Pr. mati)
- इरादा(Pr. erada eraadaa)
- चिन्तन(Pr. chintan)
- थोड़ा सा(Pr. thoda sa thodaa saa)
- मनन(Pr. manan)
- विवेचन(Pr. vivechan wiwechan)
- राय(Pr. ray raay)
- विचारधारा(Pr. vicharadhara vichaaradhaaraa wicharadhara)
- खयाल(Pr. khayal khayaal)
Meaning of THOUGHT in English
- of Think
- That which is thought; an idea; a mental conception, whether an opinion, judgment, fancy, purpose, or intention.
- A small degree or quantity; a trifle; as, a thought longer; a thought better.
- imp. & p. p. of Think.
- The act of thinking; the exercise of the mind in any of its higher forms; reflection; cogitation.
- Solicitude; anxious care; concern.
- Meditation; serious consideration.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of THOUGHT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word THOUGHT
"He also thought he had been called a Muggle, whatever that was."
- The word/phrase 'thought' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Well, I just thought."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the thought in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"The Potters knew very well what he and Petunia thought about6 them and their kind."
- To understand the meaning of thought, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
THOUGHT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
THOUGHT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें