To better understand the meaning of "THANK YOU", certain examples of its usage are presented.
Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word "THANK YOU"
"Yes -- thank you -- what was that? The centaur didn't answer."
- The word/phrase "thank you" was used by "J. K. Rowling" in "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone".
"First of all, Harry, I want to thank you, said Dumbledore, eyes twinkling again."
- "J. K. Rowling" has used the thank you in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"Well, thank you very much, Minister."
- To understand the meaning of thank you, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"THANK YOU" has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below.
Usage of "THANK YOU": Examples from famous English Poetry
- "So thank you my Love for being there,"
- This term thank you was used by David G. Kelly in the Poem Love Poem.
- "And for that I thank you,"
- This term thank you was used by Prince ..... in the Poem I Loved You - Poem.
- "And for this I thank you not,"
- This term thank you was used by Heather Crandall in the Poem Vampire Of The Night.