Meaning of TEXT in Hindi
Meaning of text in Hindi
- पाठ्य भाग(Pr. pathy bhag paathy bhaag)
- मूलग्रंथ(Pr. mulagranth moolagranth)
- विषय वस्तु(Pr. vishay vastu wishay wastu)
- अवतरण(Pr. avataran awataran)
- पाठ(Pr. path paath)
- मूल पाठ(Pr. mul path mool paath)
- विषय वाक्य(Pr. vishay vaky vishay vaaky wishay waky)
- मंचपाठ(Pr. manchapath manchapaath)
- उक्ति(Pr. ukti)
- मूलपाठ(Pr. mulapath moolapaath)
- मूल(Pr. mul mool)
- मूलशब्द(Pr. mulashabd moolashabd)
- विषय(Pr. vishay wishay)
- पाठ्य पुस्तक(Pr. pathy pustak paathy pustak)
- व्याख्यान(Pr. vyakhyan vyaakhyan wyakhyan)
- पाठ्य(Pr. pathy paathy)
- मूल ग्रंथ(Pr. mul granth mool granth)
- सूत्र(Pr. sutr sootr)
- मूल पाठ्(Pr. पुस्तक - mul pathy-pustak mool paathy-pustak)
- मूल―पाठ(Pr. mula–path moola–paath)
Meaning of TEXT in English
- A style of writing in large characters; text-hand also, a kind of type used in printing; as, German text.
- A discourse or composition on which a note or commentary is written; the original words of an author, in distinction from a paraphrase, annotation, or commentary.
- To write in large characters, as in text hand.
- The four Gospels, by way of distinction or eminence.
- A verse or passage of Scripture, especially one chosen as the subject of a sermon, or in proof of a doctrine.
- Hence, anything chosen as the subject of an argument, literary composition, or the like; topic; theme.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TEXT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TEXT
"The text of this striving should be, Whatever works thou doest, consecrate them to Brahma."
- The word/phrase 'text' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Sadhana'.
"I had to read it over carefully, as the text must be absolutely correct."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the text in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
"Levin thought of the text, not because he considered himself wise and prudent."
- To understand the meaning of text, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna Karenina.
TEXT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TEXT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And many a holy text around she strews,"
- This term text was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a Country Churchyard.
"A text which says that heaven's gate"
- This term text was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
"Almost a month goes by then I get the text one cold day."
- This term text was used by Danielle Brown in the Poem Why Does He Do This To Me - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें