Meaning of TESTIFY in Hindi
Meaning of testify in Hindi
- साक्ष्य देना(Pr. sakshy dena saakshy denaa)
- प्रमाण प्रस्तुत करना(Pr. praman prastut karana praman prastut karanaa)
- विश्वास प्रकट करना(Pr. vishvas prakat karana vishvaas prakat karanaa wishwas prakat karana)
- साक्षी होना(Pr. sakshi hona saakshee honaa)
- गवाही करना(Pr. gavahi karana gavahee karanaa gawahi karana)
- प्रमाणित करना(Pr. pramanit karana pramanit karanaa)
- साक्षी हो(Pr. sakshi ho saakshee ho)
- प्रमाणीकरणना(Pr. pramanikaranana pramaneekarananaa)
- सिद्ध करना(Pr. siddh karana siddh karanaa)
Meaning of TESTIFY in English
- To make a solemn declaration, verbal or written, to establish some fact; to give testimony for the purpose of communicating to others a knowledge of something not known to them.
- To affirm or declare under oath or affirmation before a tribunal, in order to prove some fact.
- In a testy manner; fretfully; peevishly; with petulance.
- To make a solemn declaration under oath or affirmation, for the purpose of establishing, or making proof of, some fact to a court; to give testimony in a cause depending before a tribunal.
- To declare a charge; to protest; to give information; to bear witness;
- To bear witness to; to support the truth of by testimony; to affirm or declare solemny.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TESTIFY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TESTIFY
"The whole town of Amotape could testify to that."
- The word/phrase 'testify' was used by 'Mario Vargas Llosa' in 'Who Killed Palomino Molero'.
"If you know nothing, you can testify nothing, and no trouble can come of it."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the testify in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
"He was a huge man, as you can testify, for you havelooked upon his corpse."
- To understand the meaning of testify, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete Sherlock Holmes.
TESTIFY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें