Meaning of TERMS in Hindi
Meaning of terms in Hindi
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TERMS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TERMS
"He wanted to74 end it on his terms, that's all"
- The word/phrase 'terms' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Summoned us, indeed in what terms has he been pleased to summon us grandfather"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the terms in the novel The king of the dark chamber.
"She was effectually prevented, but she wasn’t on speaking terms with her family for several weeks"
- To understand the meaning of terms, please see the following usage by F. Scott Fitzgerald in The great gatsby.
TERMS usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TERMS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TERMS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Buy terms divine in selling hours of dross;"
- This term terms was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem Sonnet xx.
"Couplet is one of the terms of poetry"
- This term terms was used by Madhura P in the Poem Types of poems - all the different types of poems.
"In terms of added value"
- This term terms was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Gobbledygook! - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary