Meaning of TENSE in Hindi
Meaning of tense in Hindi
- कसा हुआ(Pr. kasa hu kasaa huaa)
- तना हुआ(Pr. tana hu tanaa huaa)
- (क्रिया का) काल(Pr. (kriya ka) kal (kriyaa kaa) kaal)
- काल(Pr. kal kaal)
- आविष्ट(Pr. aavisht aawisht)
- कडा(Pr. kada kadaa)
- कसना(Pr. kasana kasanaa)
- गुस्सा(Pr. gussa gussaa)
- तनाव(Pr. tanav tanaav tanaw)
- कड़ा(Pr. kada kadaa)
- खींचा हुआ(Pr. khincha hu kheenchaa huaa)
- बेचैन(Pr. bechain)
- दृढ़(Pr. dridh)
- कठिन(Pr. kathin)
- तनापूर्ण(Pr. tanapurn tanaapoorn)
- खीचना(Pr. khichana kheechanaa)
- तानना(Pr. tanana tananaa)
- चिंतित(Pr. chintit)
- ताना हुआ(Pr. tana hu tanaa huaa)
Meaning of TENSE in English
- One of the forms which a verb takes by inflection or by adding auxiliary words, so as to indicate the time of the action or event signified; the modification which verbs undergo for the indication of time.
- Stretched tightly; strained to stiffness; rigid; not lax; as, a tense fiber.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TENSE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TENSE
"She looked tense and nervous, and Harry noticed that her hands were twisting in her lap."
- The word/phrase 'tense' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"Harry stood, tense, waiting for Riddle to raise his wand."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the tense in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"So what are you saying? said Ron, looking very tense."
- To understand the meaning of tense, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
TENSE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TENSE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"All of the things you told each other nothing but flattering words of a past tense."
- This term tense was used by Jenny McCoy in the Poem Your Superman.
"Thinkin tranquilly too tense."
- This term tense was used by LESIBA MABUKELA in the Poem When We Are Apart - Poem.
"This impatient person grows tense This defense is becoming immense I'll turn around,"
- This term tense was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Rage, The First Phase - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें