Meaning of TEACHER in Hindi
Meaning of teacher in Hindi
Meaning of TEACHER in English
- One who teaches or instructs; one whose business or occupation is to instruct others; an instructor; a tutor.
- One who instructs others in religion; a preacher; a minister of the gospel; sometimes, one who preaches without regular ordination.
- T-tolerance e-excellence a-adorable c-charming h-honest e- educator r- reliable
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TEACHER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TEACHER
"Who's that teacher talking to professor quirrell he asked percy"
- The word/phrase 'teacher' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Harry had been quite right to think she wasn't a teacher to cross"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the teacher in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Their teacher, madam hooch, arrived"
- To understand the meaning of teacher, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
TEACHER usage in Proverbs/Idioms
TEACHER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TEACHER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"God took the teacher, ere the task was learned"
- This term teacher was used by John McCrae in the Poem Unsolved.
"A no-nonsense teacher she is"
- This term teacher was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Live wire!!! - poem.
"A teacher gives much more than thought and skill"
- This term teacher was used by Down by the in the Poem Thank you for opening a door for me.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें